In this section you will find information that will help you be successful as you proceed through the program--and look towards the future. The menu on the right is for all students. Campus-specific information (i.e., Main Campus, Distance Education sites) is provided below:
Program of Study Checklists
- Adult & Developmental Education - off-campus only (DOCX, 112 KB)
- Community College & University Leadership (DOCX, 103 KB)
- (College) Teaching - on-campus only (DOCX, 109 KB)
- Double-Concentration in Leadership and Teaching (DOCX, 180 KB)
Main Campus Students
Distance Education Students
For More Information
- For information about the application process, click here.
- To see the Graduate Bulletin (2016-2017) program description and requirements, click here.
- For information about the M.A. and Ed.S. programs, contact Dr. Vachel Miller, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-262-2280.
- For information about ASU's distance education cohorts, contact Bronwen Sheffield at email@example.com or 800-355-4084.