In this section, you will find information that will help you be successful as you proceed through the program--and look towards the future. The menu on the left is for all students. Campus-specific information (i.e., Main Campus, Distance Education sites) is provided below:
Program of Study Checklists
- Adult & Developmental Education - off-campus only (DOCX, 112 KB)
- Community College & University Leadership (DOCX, 103 KB)
- (College) Teaching - on-campus only (DOCX, 109 KB)
Course Descriptions (2018-2019 Catalog)
Graduate School Forms (Admission to Candidacy, Change to POS, Application for Graduation)
Permission to Take a Distance Ed Course
For More Information
- To see the Graduate Bulletin (2018-2019) program description and requirements, click here.
- For information about the M.A. program, contact Dr. Stacey Garrett, Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828-262-3112.
- For information about the Ed.S. and Graduate Certificate programs, Contact Dr. Krista Wojdak at email@example.com or(828) 262-6052.
- For information about App State Online cohorts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-355-4084.