Two degree options are offered within the Higher Education Program (use the menu at right for more information):
Note: The Higher Education degrees are non-licensure degrees and do not lead to North Carolina K-12 teaching, administration, or supervision licensure
The Higher Education Graduate Program offers its degree coursework both on-campus and through App State Online.
- On-campus students enroll full-time or part-time and take face-to-face classes on weeknights (6:00-9:00pm).
- Off-campus cohorts form an interactive learning community. Students in an online cohort will take two courses per term. These courses are delivered completely online using primarily synchronous (Zoom) class meetings, blended with other asynchronous learning tools. Students are expected to reserve one evening each week for synchronous meetings for each of their courses.
For More Information
- For information about the application process, click here.
- To see the Graduate Bulletin (2016-2017) program description and requirements, click here.
- For information about the M.A. and Ed.S. programs, contact Dr Andrew Koricich, Program Director at email@example.com or 828-262-7232.
- For information about App State Online cohorts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-355-4084.